1. Sub to crit group in time for tomorrow's meeting. Completed.
2. Prep for Friday's writing class for aspiring teen authors, the first in a winter series I'm co-teaching with JK and CB. In progress.
Books on my side table to aid in my prep:
What's Your Story? A Young Person's Guide to Writing Fiction by Marion Dane Bauer (this book also happens to be an excellent guide for adults as well)
Our Stories, A Fiction Workshop for Young Authors by Marion Dane Bauer
Writer's Express: A Handbook for Young Writers, Thinkers, and Learners by Dave Kemper, Ruth Nathan and Patrick Sebranek
Write Idea! a language arts textbook by MacMillan McGraw-Hill
3. Finish current read: The Fairy Rebel by Lynne Reid Banks, author of Indian in the Cupboard. Two-thirds of the way there.
4. Post to Kat's Eye -- Completed as soon as I push send.
5. Finish chapter-in-progress for my umptityupmth revision to KM -- targeting end of the week.